Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tony Robbins-Blog8

My take aways from this video is that it is not where you are from it is where you are going. Your life path is not based on where you are from; it is based on where you are going and he decisions you make. You cannot become a victim of your situation. If you want to do it, you will find a way to do it. Life comes down to decisions and sometimes your decisions can impact the lives of others. The speakers effective speaking techniques is that he talks and projects so that the whole room can hear him. Robbins also has a certain liveliness to the way he talks. He is confident in his topic and you can tell that his topic really matters to him. His presentation style is that he uses humor and slides to get his point across. Robbins also gets the audience involved by asking them questions and gives them clarity and meaning behind their response.

What matters in this video, as it relates to me, is that my decisions can impact, not only myself, but the people around me. It is not where I am coming from it is where I am going. I cannot let my situation or stuff I can't control bring me down, if I love and want to achieve it I will find a way. What matters in this video, as it relates to education, is that if you want to get an "A", you got to work hard for it. You cannot make excuses when you get a bad grade because if you truly want it you can get it. What matters in this video, as it relates to the world, is that our path isn't set in stone. Where we come from doesn't have to effect us. It is the path in front of us not the path behind us that matters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment